Sons of Thunder

May 22, 2020

Dear Tadmor Family,

After a number of conversations with state officials, our staff, and CB Northwest leadership, it has become apparent that we will not be able to run our regular summer camp programs for 2020. We held out hope as long as we could, expecting favorable guidance from the governor's office and the Oregon Health Authority. Unfortunately, it does not appear that overnight camp programs are going to be approved within enough time to get them off the ground - if they are approved at all. We are hopeful that we will get approved for some family camp type programs later this summer, but these are only hopes right now. We will inform you if we are able to offer something. As a camp we are very grateful for your continued support during this tough time. We are in this together.

What does this mean for you? We have already transferred all of our 2020 registrations over to the corresponding session in our 2021 calendar (see calendar below).* In an effort to serve our campers through this, we did not issue a price increase for next year. Our hope is that we can just have a massive "do-over" in 2021. Perhaps there is a theme emerging. We feel offering a few other options for your registration is the right thing to do. You can choose from the following:

Option #1: We have moved your registration to 2021 with no additional charges. Do nothing and you are all set!
Option #2: Donate your deposit or registration amount already paid.
Option #3: Get a refund. Given the circumstances, we are overriding our normal refund policy. Please know that it may take us up to 60 days to issue a refund.

Please take a minute to fill out this survey so we know what you would like us to do with your registration.

*Please note that our Father/Son weekends know as Son's of Thunder are still going to take place with some modifications. Also note that if your camper was registered for Junior 1 of 2020, we moved those campers to the Junior week at the end of the summer in 2021.

More than anything, we are concerned about what this means to your campers and this has been a very hard decision to make. While this may not be what any of us expected, we are confident that God has a bigger plan and purpose for your camper in this season. We encourage you and your campers to look for the ways God is working unexpectedly through all of this.

We greatly value your faithful support. Please continue praying for our team as we navigate this change in season.


James Garner (Maverick)
Camp Director
Camp Tadmor
541-451-4270, ext. 3

Camp Tadmor: Rooted in Relationship
James Garner
2021 Schedule


Summer Camp Picture


Disclaimer: everyone on camp will be required to maintain a safe distance of six feet from each other.


"So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed." - John 8:36